The Franchise Opening Process is a series of checklists containing tasks we will assist you with as we count down toward your business launch.
These topics include licensing, securing your needed resources, establishing your online marketing presence, hiring, and much more. You will work with our team members to check tasks off your list one by one!
Toward the end of this process, we will schedule your trip to our training office in Scottsdale, AZ where you spend a week of intensive learning at Family Smartcare University.
Your week at Family Smartcare University consists of classroom sessions with our instructors where you’ll learn the Family Smartcare playbook for success, taking back with them a system for growing their home care agency and succeeding through a disciplined approach to care.
During this training week, you’ll learn what it takes to run a successful Family Smartcare franchise including:
- Living the Family Smartcare mission and core values
- Our step by step business development system
- Hiring, training, and retaining top-performing caregivers
- The steps to providing consistent extraordinary care
- Staying in compliance with the rules specific to your state
- A section by section review of the Family Smartcare Operations Manual
- Meet and learn alongside other new Family Smartcare franchise owners
The entire franchise opening process is designed to keep you organized and to give you the best opportunity to hit the ground running once you officially launch your Family Smartcare business.
Interested in learning more? Check out our Ongoing Coaching and Support